What a lovely and joyous event admidst the spooky time of Halloween ! In the last few weeks I was nominated three times by the following dear bloggers for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award ::
First I must apologize that I have waited so long to accept the award properly. I am so thankful to these three bloggers and would like to continue the tradition of passing the awards around because they do help us to project attention to a diversity of many bloggers on this huge site of WordPress.
I like Linda’s comment on the ‘One Lovely Blog’ awared>>
The history of the One Lovely Blog Award is that “nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers” (as written by The sound of summer on 10/12/2014).
In order to “accept” the award, the nominated blogger must follow these guidelines:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
* Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
* Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
I made my selection by observing the outer and inner charm and beauty of my nominations and again ask for understanding that the list is shorter than recommended ::
Please visit the links by my nominants as well as my nominations they are all full of interesting contributions and surprises.
7 facts about myself::
– I have the best dog in the world, she can heal people and other dogs and she is a cat-whisperer also
– Chocolate, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate cake, hot chocolate, iced-chocolate, any sort of chocolate are very loved by me – but do not eat too much of it
– I’m a bad cook. If I do not burn the food, then for sure I put too much salt on it.
– I loooooove to dance – alone or do the tango with someone
– I travel a lot and like to mix with other cultures (only the good habits of course)
– I’ve just broken my friends coffee jug this morning, so that will bring me good luck according to the saying “shards bring luck” (Scherben bringen Glück)
– One of my bad habits is that I keep forgetting other people’s birthdays
Also I would like to take the opportunity to thank all my followers and visitors for your interest in my blog, for comments and interactions and for the ‘likes’